What to Know
- All seats are reserved
- Children 5 & under are free. If your party includes a child 5 & under, you MUST make your reservation by phone.
- Tickets will be held in the Box Office at Will Call or can be mailed to an address of your choice.
- Look over our Rain Policy before purchasing (see below).
- ALL SALES FINAL. Exchanges can be made up until show time. NO REFUNDS
Preferred: $24 (No Discounts)
Standard: $19, Seniors: $17
Children: (Ages 6-12)*
Preferred: $13, Standard: $11
Saturday Indoor Matinee:
Adults: $14, Children: $11
Click here for pricing
Show Dates 2015
The Stephen Foster Story
June 13th – August 15th
Thursdays & Saturdays
Live at the Park Concert Series
*Children 5 & under free, call to reserve your party’s tickets.
- The Stephen Foster Story will be held in the event of rain, and if the performance cannot continue, we will move to our indoor location. Seat location will be approximated from the outdoor theatre. Management reserves the right to fulfill the contract performance on any given date in either the outdoor or indoor theatres. Completion of half the show constitutes fulfillment of the ticket contract.
- Salt River Second Show will be stopped in the event of rain, and if the performance cannot continue after an attempt of waiting out the rain, your ticket will be stamped as a rain check and can be redeemed for any performance of that show or The Stephen Foster Story through the following season.
- Concerts will go on rain or shine.
Where is the theatre located?
A: The Stephen Foster Story is located in My Old Kentucky Home State Park in Bardstown, minutes from Main Street!
What time does the show start?
A: The Stephen Foster Story & You’re a Good Man Charlie Brown begin at 8:30pm, and concerts begin at 8pm.
What is preferred seating?
A: Preferred Seating is a portion of seats (rows K- O) in the center section featuring optimal viewing for all events.
Do I have to pay in advance?
A: Yes, you must pay for your tickets when you make a reservation.
How many tickets do I need for a group discount?
A: 15 tickets will qualify you for the initial group rate, Click Here to learn about specific prices for your group!
When can I see a Matinee peformance ?
A: Matinees are performed on *Saturdays at 2pm in our indoor facility. Seating is first come first served, so arrive early to ensure ideal seating! (*Every Saturday except 6/14 & 8/16)
Can I park at the theatre?
A: Yes! Parking is available at the theatre. If overflow is needed, the grassy field near the rotunda will be utilized.
Is there a shuttle service available?
A: You bet! Free shuttle to and from the show is available at most of the hotels in town. You can make arrangements with your hotel desk clerk.
*Feel free to take photos to show your friends and family, but please turn your flash off!